embAD module for Drupal
We've developed a Drupal module to make it easier to integrate embad into your websites.
To install and configure the module
1. Unzip the relevant Zip file (according to which version of drupal you are using) into your Drupal /sites/all/modules folder.
*If the directory does not exist, please create it.
2. Login to your drupal admin console and go to Home > Administer > Site building > Моdules.
3. You should now see the embad module listed. Enable it.
4. Go to the Drupal menu choose "Site Configuration" and then "embad" to enter your preferences.
5. Within the settings page, add your PID and your WSID.
*To find your account information, log in to your embad account, choose your website, and copy your PID and website ID from the presented script to the settings page.
You can also find your account information in the registration mail.
6. Click the Save configuration button.
7. Login to embad in the same browser on a different tab.
8. Go to your homepage, and start placing ads to your site!